Birmingham MI Quartz Countertops – Q Stone, Inc (248) 760-6161
If you are in need of Birmingham MI Quartz Countertops, please contact Q Stone, Inc at (248) 760-6161 for a free estimate. You may also click here to learn more about us or Follow Us on Facebook.
Quartz Contertops Benefits
- Quartz is a mineral and one of the most abundant on our planet.
- These countertops are human-made.
- Quartz has a wide variety of colors and patterns that show up are 100% synthetic.
- Quartz countertops are made up of crushed quartz mixed with resin in a ratio of 93% quartz material to 7% resin binder and color additives.
- They are manufactured in a variety of different patterns and colors. This gives you alot more options for both monotone textures or colors that have more variation.
- Quartz may look like they’re straight from Mother Nature—and that’s the idea—yet, quartz is actually crushed and customarily blended with resin or some other kind of binding agent. The finished stone appears to be rich.
- Many people are encouraged by the fact that quartz countertops don’t require any maintenance. One of the biggest benefits that quartz has is it doesn’t need to be sealed and it’s stainless. Quartz countertops can handle oil, tomato, wine, coffee, juice and many other stainable products. Plus, quartz doesn’t hold viruses or bacteria so you know that your countertops will be clean when you wipe it down.
- It may be hard to believe, but quartz is heftier than granite—and that’s saying a lot! When you’re looking at which one chips easier, quartz is a bit more flexible so it’s the stronger of the two. sebringdesignbuild.com
For Birmingham MI Quartz Countertops, please call Q Stone, Inc at (248) 760-6161 for a free quote.